SRC Mini Length Recovery Shorts
or make 4 interest-free payments of $47.25 fortnightly with More info
Now Also available in Champagne!
The SRC Recovery Mini Length provide you with the support to move more freely post-delivery and make lifting, feeding, bathing and caring for your baby much easier.
The difference between the Mini Length Recovery Shorts and the "original" Knee Length Recovery Shorts is the length.
The Mini Length provides you with increased versatility, fitting under shorter length dresses, skirts and shorts, while the Knee Length Recovery Shorts provide a better level of venous return.
Do you want to speed up your post pregnancy recovery:
Regain your pre-baby body shape?
Recovery from C-section or perineal trauma ?
Abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM)?
Increase stability and mobility?
Preggi Central Returns Policy
7 business day returns - with a return authority code
- For full priced items we will gladly refund, exchange or offer a credit note if you change your mind
- Return period is 7 business days from delivery date
- Returned garments will not be approved without passing inspection. We look for the following:
- Unworn, original condition
- Packaging and Tags must be intact
- No perfume, deodorant or makeup marks (Please be careful when trying on garments)
- Wash or wear evidence.
- Postage costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser and where free shipping was utilised postage costs will be deducted from any refunds.
- We are unable to accept returns of undergarments, swimwear or pantyhose for hygiene reasons.
- No exchange or return on sale items, other than required by law – please make sure you love it before you buy it!
- If your item is faulty, your rights are set out under the Australian Consumer Law. We will make arrangements to repair or replace the item; or provide you with a full refund at our option.
- Contact email@example.com or (03) 8759-3545 to get your Return Authority Code.
- Fill out your 'Return Authority Form'
- Post your item to
- Preggi Central
- Shop 1, 22-24 Wells Street
- Frankston VIC 3199
- Att: Returns
For exchanges, be sure to include a prepaid postage satchel ready for your replacement item.
Garments that do not pass inspection will not be returned without return postage being paid for. Customers whose garments do not pass inspection will be contacted to discuss.
- For an additional $2, postage insurance + required signature on delivery. Authority to leave (no insurance) is free.
- We use Sendle - Australia's Carbon Neutral Courier Service. and Australia Post at our discretion.
- In general, Melbourne deliveries arrive overnight
- Deliveries to nearby cities within 2-3 days.
- If you are in a more remote location it may take up to 5-7 days.
- Express Post is offered with Australia Post
- Orders under $100 - $14 Express Postage charge
- Orders over $100 - $8 Express Postage charge
- Upon order fulfilment you will receive an email containing your package tracking code and a link to Sendle or Australia Posts Item Tracking portal. Keep an eye on your spam box for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need assistance with tracking your items please feel free to contact our friendly staff during shop hours on (03) 8759 3545.
For best results get someone other than yourself to take a number of
measurements as sizing is critical to the performance of the garment.
Do not take your own measurement.
Measure in your underwear only. Stand with your heels together
and keep the measuring tape straight. Place the tape over your
hips, pubic bone and bottom at the fullest part. The tape should
touch your body at all points but not be pulled tight.
To ensure the ideal fit, we suggest that if you are towards the
top end of a size you should select the next size up.
We advise you measure and order your SRC Recovery Shorts
during or after the 36 week of pregnancy as your hip measurement
may change during early to mid-pregnancy. If you already have
had your baby you can measure at any time.
Pregnancy and Recovery Sizing: